Feeling restless due to back pain at night?
On average, we spend about a third of our lives sleeping. There is more to getting a good night’s sleep than just a quality pillow and mattress. With our Posture Aligning Memory Foam Knee Pillow™ you will be rewarded with a better night’s sleep and reduced pain!
Posture Aligning Memory Foam Knee Pillowis specifically designed for the side sleeper who is looking to drastically reduce sciatica and lower back pain. It properly aligns legs, hips, and spine to help relieve pain and pressure on your sciatica, knees and lower back. Made of 100% visco elastic memory foam, with a soft velour cover that is removable and washable.
Memory Foam Knee Pillowis firm and soft and keeps the body in proper alignment as well as improve blood circulation. The breathable zippered cover keeps you warm and cool during the night.
ONLINE EXCLUSIVE: NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES!
Buy one get 15% off second item
- Ergonomically designed to fit in between your knees
- Offers optimum support of the knee, leg, waist, back, hip areas.
- Helps relieve sciatic pain and pressure on the lower back
- Concave design make natural knee close to the closed, reject bandy legs. Also a great pillow for maternity ladies.
- High-density memory foam that does not go flat
- Unique bone shape, ergonomic design.
- Fits leg curve, promotes blood circulation, absorbed the pressure, relieves leg fatigue and leg pain.
- Reduces the pressure on hips, knees and joints, makes you have a comfortable nights sleep.
- Using advanced protective memory foam material, can quickly rebound, soft and comfortable.
- Pillow cover can be removed and washed.
This product is not sold in stores
At Ideal Alignment we pride ourselves on providing the best quality products along with competitive pricing.
We provide free shipping on all orders along with tracking numbers.
If you live outside of the USA please allow up to 10-15 business days for the product to be delivered as this is dependent on your location and product demand.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.